Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Sunday 8 May 2011

7/8th 40 fabulous, big love

When I came down stairs in the mnorning - Pug had decorated the kitchen for me.
My yummy bday cake, brownie meringue rasperry cream yumminess.....not the most flattering fotie of me, but look at Archie's beautiful smile - he'd been asking for b-day cake all day!
My gorgeous flowers from Chris and Hilary, LOVE them. x Today we had a lovely morning with Antony, Kirsty and wee Peggy at 'Potter about', ate great brunch and kids played happily (thank goodness). Sadie is sitting on her grandma and grandad's mantlepiece in a beautiful wee blouse I bought months ago and have been waiting for her to grow into. She is v excited about it as you can see.....hmmm think sitting up high is more exciting than what she is wearing. I had a lovely meal tonight with my lovely man, and watched movie - great finish to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment