Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 29 June 2011

busy weekend......preparations for Haha's 1st bday.

This weekend had been a busy, and thanks to Pug I've had plenty sleep and plenty of mum time to make. Auntie Monica watched the kids on sat afternoon so I was able to get stuff done.
A wee set of rompers, I had intended to make them with some lovely Michael Miller 'love birds' fabric - but didn't have enough, so this came from my stash.
A close up
Then I made some bunting, I made from all the scraps of the clothes I've made her this year. it's so cheerful I might put itup in my classroom ( scary thought that!).
Finally her dolly......I love her. I did want to make a doll from scratch but no quite that good yet. clothkits is fine for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment