Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 10 July 2012

201-2 Geordie Munro......ya dancer

Dad was back at Starks Park the night! Happy days, apparently he really enjoyed himself. I've no spoken to my mum properly, but I assuming she also had a nice few hours to herself.

Dad also went for a haircut today - alone. He instigated it and mum left him there. He then walked home alone and let himself into the house (closely followed Taggart stylee by mum and her pal).

TWO huge moments, so pleased that things are finally on the up.

I had my haircut a few days ago, a fringe and a bob. I thought it was quite stylish and although enroute to my desired style not a bad look. Until my darling husband said it was cute and it reminded him of the woman from babe Pig in the city! See above........hmmm think I might rethink how stylish it is.

Kids have been poorly, high temps sore throats generally unhappy household. Not much sleep going on at the right times, for the last 2 nights I've fallen asleep with Archie until 10ish, then been awake until 12-1am, then back up with them at 5.30am. To combat the hellish illness I've been soothing sewing, tonight I finished the wee bloomers and made another sorbetto (addiction), this time took pleat out the front and added a lace panel at the top. White black spotty cotton white lace, black bias tape - not tried it on yet as I fell out with machine at last minute so unhemmed she'll stay until I get another ridiculous frenzied sewing notion. Nice to have quiet time, just me and radio 4 accompanied by the whir of the machine..... until 4 hours from now I am woken by someone shouting Mama - Thank goodness for my darlings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment