Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 24 January 2011

sadie's 1st sit

my wee darling Sadie sat for the 1st time a few days ago...... not my teeny girl anymore. She has also started baby led weaning which she is loving, I love it too - she looks so adorable snacking on 'big people' food. I am loving the BLW so low stress, after weaning archie in the traditional way, where I obsessed about his daily intake and worried if I was doing everything properly. I'm sure most parents react like this with their 1st baby, but after burying a child it makes me think am I more uptight. NO, how lovely to realise that with Sadie I'm much more relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment