Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 6 March 2012

66-366 happy relief

I got to work on Monday am to discover I had my S2 reports due in on wed! I have been so focused on the verification process I forgot about the reports. I teach 3 classes so that is approx 90 reports!
I managed to get them finished by the end of work today, what a relief! They are so time consuming and as we have to do them all on line I had RSI in my clicky mouse finger from filling in the 9 drop down boxes per child, plus 2 different sections for free text - Yikes and bugger off to all the moaners who say teachers finish early every day and have long holidays!

I celebrated with a wee extra run tonight, I am becoming addicted, not something I ever thought I would say - in a million years LOL
Happy days, finished by starting my wee mans red blankie..... what braw as my lovely pal Susan says. x

No comments:

Post a Comment