Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 10 March 2012

70-366 happy freestyle stitching

Tonight I made my very 1st self drafted pattern - how cool.
I have made haha a number of wee pinnies over the last year using various different patterns, this time I wanted to give it a bash myself. It is so basic and laughable really, but I like it.
It is a wee red cord lain pinny, buttons at back and a cute little heart pocket on the front. The hearts a bit wonky, but I love that the cord is running horizontal on the pocket, just a wee contrast.

I am planning her outfit for tomorrow - red white stripey tights and her wee red cons, will post a pic the morns night

No comments:

Post a Comment