Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 19 March 2012

79-366 Happy my husband is so awesome

Pug's is such a sweetie - I'm not one for PDA's however he is being so supportive right now. He is working so hard on his uni work and coming to the end of his theory section of the degree, I know he is tense and stressed - however he is being so great with myself and the kids. I love that every night he watches the wee ones while I go for a run, then he does the dishes and tidies up while I shower and get cosy ready for the eve. 



My mother's day card
I think I've mentioned already that we decided a while ago to stop buying cards for one another - they are expensive and I prefer that we have to actually put some thought into our cards rather than grabbing something from the shop. The message is Archie's quote for my day - he is still asking when his day is, i felt a fraud saying his bday as I knew he would say that I get a bday too - He might just get his own special day anyways. A son's day and a daughters day sounds like fun, we can let the kids choose what they want for the day.......maybe a summer holiday treat. X

No comments:

Post a Comment