Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 2 February 2012

33-365 happy because I love a plan.....

On one of the 1st of the daily happiness blogs I mentioned how I love a list, well I also love a plan - which then usually involves a list.
Today we visited with Peggy and her mum and dad, a regular thurs affair until I go back to work fulltime.
Peegy's birthday is coming up and I have been thinking what to make her - it hit me today, so excited (she doesnae seem to bothered LOL, but I will force her into loving it). Peggy loves the movie Annie and today she was dressing up, so I'm gonna make her a wee Annie frock, hopefully nice enough to actually wear not just for dress up.I've been head planning all night, just have to get it down on paper.

Today's other major happiness was my run - I ran 1/2 a circuit of the park, so chuffed wi masel - was still sweaty/red faced whilst shopping in town after but woo hoo, by easter I'm gonna run the whole way!

No comments:

Post a Comment