Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 25 February 2012

56-366 family time happiness

We've had a mental few weeks between Pug being away and Archie being poorly, moreover the consequence of Pugs being away to USA means he has soooo much work to catch up on he is working 6 days a week......I am sorely missing some time for the 4 of us. As I write this I realise we have no photos of the 4 of us together - must do something about that.

We had a nice quiet domestic day. My day started at 5.19am when MiniHaha decided she wanted mumma. Then Archie woke at 6.30am as Sadie went back down. Luckily Archie is being so mellow right now, we had a lovely morning - breakfasting, chatting and sewing I even managed to finish my new dress.
We were up so early we were out the house by 10am, weekly grocery shop and a few wee treats, another new digger!
We spent a lovely afternoon, cosying in bed watching cbeebies and napping while Pugs had some dad time.
Happy happy happy! looking forward to a quiet day in the house tomorrow,crocheting grandmama's cushion, play in the garden and a big run for me in eve. I'm loving the running - specially at night, I see my shadow and I think shit that's ME! Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment