Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 23 February 2012

54-366 happy mummy and happy daughter

My beautiful girl.......
Normally on Thursday afternoon Sadie and I meet a friend in the park and go for a run/walk. It is the only 2 1/2 hrs in the week when its just us as I'm off work and Archie is in nursery. This week we couldn't meet up with our pals so we went downtown - it was just lovely, she chatted away to me the whole time pointed at everything and saying what it was. We had such a leisurely time we even managed to fit in a wee Costa cuppa, so nice to sit in a cafe with one of my kids and not spend the time running round after them like a demented woman - why like, I am a demented woman! Not today though we both happily sat and had a wee mummy and her girlie chat with our drinks....bliss xxx I hope for many many more

No comments:

Post a Comment