Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Sunday 19 February 2012

50-366 chocolate and running happiness

Not two things that are usually thought of together, however I have found that after my 1st 4K run, chocolate tastes even better - probably because I don't feel guilty about eating it. I have over indulged this last few days due to our 'half term' break, really its any bloody excuse. I have been for a run on 3 out of the 4 days so hopefully I won't have put on too much weight. I'm trying to think long term and about health rather than obsess about size, easier said than done!!  Seriously I am well chuffed with myself, my aim was to run a 5k in may and 10k in sept, looks like I'm on track for the 5k may -happy happy happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment