Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 19 January 2012

19-365 another happy first

You've no idea how many photos I had to take just to get one half decent one, at least he agreed to stand still for a few seconds.
His 1st day at the nursery with the roof was ok, neither Archie nor I seemed as excited about it. I think yesterdays Secret Garden 1st was so awesome nothing would have come close today. I also think the wee man was a bit burnt out and would happily have stayed home all day. I am, however happy that I got to take him today.

I also managed a few hours of borgen and crocheting a scarf for myself, I actually started the scarf last night knitted 10inches and thought its too wide so it was ripped out and started again tonight
Ooooops almost forgot the run, Sadie and I made it to the park, I ran a little on the way, stormed round in record time - ran down the hill and then stomped home - all in sleet, rain and wind! better be worth it......

No comments:

Post a Comment