Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 24 January 2012

24-365 gone are the days kinda happy

I took some photos tonight of Archie in his cute apron I made for him helping me make our dinner - then I thought my happiness maybe too focused on food - hmmmm I am beginning to see a link between food and my weight, LOL clearly not, I made that connection many moons ago. I could blog about food on a daily basis, I am a foodie for sure, ask my mum - everytime anyone goes on holiday I always want to know what and where they've eaten. I love visiting supermarkets and markets abroad buying things to bring home, we also get food packages sent over from America from pugs folks and have peple buy us chipoltes, natures seasonings, A1 and so on - I've bloody done, I've started on the food and tonight was to be all about the shoes!

Hasbeens my new love, there was a time in my life, albeit brief when I could have afforded these, more importantly I would have had somewhere to wear them. Never the less I am I find myself dreaming of what dress I could wear them with on the summer, how awesome they'd be with capri pants (note I say dream, because I clearly can't run around after 2 wee ones in those).......I have trawled ebay to no avail. I will however will not give up the hunt - think I may gor for these instead as a compromise, hey its been ages since I bought shoes - it used to be a monthly occurence!


2 comments:

  1. You'd fit right in our family meals luv! Iain is a brilliant home cook - as is his whole family. Our family meals consist of full on foodie talk - recipes, who's made what better and what we're going to cook and eat next! between his cooking and my baking the pounds are piling on! Jill xx

    Ps
    Have you ever been to lupe pinto's in edinburgh..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Lurve Lupe Pinto's when we lived in Leith we took a regular trip up there to stock up. Pugs Grandma has just sent us an awesome new mexican cooking magazine - tonight we are having pomegrante margaritas - did I mention we love cocktails too.
    Pugs is the mexican cook, I do the rest and yes we discuss where when we ate what. I loved your comment about going on holiday with the kitchenaid!!! Last year we went away with global knives packed plus the scales.
    Hope you are having a great time whereever you are.
    p.s. we always remember where on holiday by what we ate lol xx

    ReplyDelete