Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 28 January 2012

28-365 homelovin happiness

We had a productive homely kinda day.
Our list of things achieved........
I painted my toenails - in an attempt to feel pampered LOL, got to lovely pals away to Stobo this weekend so I thought I would attempt some self care - hee haw! Archie says 'people don't like green toes'
                                                                     Shrek or Chic???

 note please how hard it is to take a photo of ones own feet that doesn't make them reminisent of a trotter.     
I uprgraded my phone to a new Blackberry - hope it will take better pics than this guff one.

Pug made pancakes

We did our hideous weekly shop, not happy = dragging two wee ones round a supermarket.

Visited Auntie Momo = always a happy event.

I made a dress for Haha
another reverisble pinny, look at those sute wee elephants peeking through
I plan on making matching shorts for under in the summer, she looks so cute with her californian genes  tan
Pug made awesome Pomegrante Margharitas. we got a package today from his lovely Grandma Marion from CA. A fantastic mexican recipe magazine, hence the shopping trip.

I made mango salsa mm mmm


Pug made cheese, Queso con fresco, looking forward to eating the morn on mexican salad.

I finished the eve making Lindsey's Love Bird, hope you like him?
Phew - tomorrow needs to be a lazy day...........crochet, a visit to GG's and a nap is planned

1 comment: