Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 30 January 2012

30-365 early bed and cups of tea

MMMM a yummy cup of chai tea latte in bed by 8pm......how rock n roll, but trust me after being awake from 2.30am-5.30am with a wee man who wanted to know how the cough got in his throat - tea and an early night is all i can manage. I do Love an early night, it makes me feel virtuous - I imagine that i I'll get up at 5.30am and be all industrious in a calm quiet house, aye right - never happens like that, if I can stay in bed I will.
Work was tough today, trying to string a sentence together a chore, but I had fun making paper cranes to send to Hiroshima with a fellow teacher friend at lunch and a few lovely pupils, only say 766 to go.


Thinking of a friend who has an important scan tomorrow, hoping we find out if she is bringing a boy or girl into the world, how exciting!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment