Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 22 May 2012

143 - 1,2,3......

I visited dad this eve, I went for a run whilst there. The weather was glorious, I listened to Eddi Reader (it reminds me of when we went to see her together) i was such a beautiful eve - so sad I couldn't share it with my dad.

When I got back, we had some quiet time then we tried some exercises. Dad was soooo pissed off attempting to use his right arm - he said 1 2 3 whilst counting with his fingers as if he was saying I've had to do this how many times today.
He also muttered God when the one show came on, never been a fan!

He is definitely making progress, however it is teeny tiny steps - Oh he decided to shave tonight, rather than being forced.

No comments:

Post a Comment