Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 17 February 2011

Day 17 - hiya

Today Miss P is wearing a lovely wee cardigan knitted in opal sock wool (a fave of mines) and a pinny she got from my cousin Philip as a new baby pressie. Her wee bootees are sirdar sublime, she has a gorgeous wee cardi to match - hmmm can't remember if you've all seen that yet?
We had a lovely day today with Auntie Mo mo, took kids to Playplanet (10th rung of hell, but Archie loves it), Dobbies for coffee then a tesco's for messages - what a rock and roll lifestyle eh!
I love chewing my giraffe............Sophie is lovely, but too big for my wee mouth x

1 comment:

  1. Love the cardy, I might have to knit one like that for Ernest. x

    ReplyDelete