Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 26 February 2011

day 26, sunny sunny scotland!

Sadie darling is wearing her wee pal Violet's troosers the day. Plus her adorable vest, which I am so chuffed with I'd have her wear it everyday......need to get a few more done in different colours I think. As you can she has started wanting to stand and gets all excited, so every time we put her down she complains.....she's a girl on a mission.
CHEEKY FACE. Grandma's pressie arrived so she can get it a few days late. Wee baboushka knitting markers, and we made her a little corsage from my wedding dress fabric.......maternity leave means homemade and little pressie this year.
Not eh best photo, but.....actually was gonna blame my camera, however prob because I've never even read the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment