Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 23 February 2011

day 23 + plus bonus pic for knitting Auntie Chris

At last the missing pic, specially for Auntie Chris....
Toay my wee sweetie is wearing the dress of mummies dreams. As soon as we discovered we were having a wee girl I knew I wanted a knitted dress for her - months of wednsday nights at knitting club may have had some influence on this weird pregnant desire. You know when you sit and feel your belly and your wee one squimring around and one tries to imagine what baby will look like - mines always had a woolie frock on LOL, shame really because she was born in the height of summer!After much pouring over patterns we have found the right one, it's an Erica Knight pattern which my clever mum adapted, knitted with Kaffe Fasset sock wool - I LOVE IT!, sadly the pictures don't do it justice, trust me it is adorable and exactly as I had imagined. She'll be wearing it for ages. Even better grandma offered to do matching bootees - bonus.

1 comment:

  1. aww,love the dress,its gorgeous!!! Also loving the orange box :o)

    She looks so much bigger since I last saw her,we need to catch up soon.

    love lindsey xxx

    ReplyDelete