Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Sunday 29 April 2012

120 - singing kinda sorta?

Strange day with Dad - he is down and it make us down. I really hope he gets out the hospital soon and gets along to Cameron, he is bored and it is making him miserable.
He seemed very confused tonight, although he did sing mum and I a wee song, not sure what it was really - the best way to describe it is a wee song. Not words as such but noises, the most I've heard so far.
He is still responding the most to videos of the kids and his pal.
I am trying to remember that we need to measure things in weeks rather than days, in which case he is doing brilliant.

Wish I could say the same for me - another v emotional day, still getting waves of sadness and disbelief that my awesome dad is no longer the man he was - please please let him come back, I want nothing more right now than to watch him play with Archie oot the back with the water hose and the sand pit.
I gave dad a cuddle tonight when it was just the 2 of us and told him how much I miss him - sucks so much.

Pug has his finals tomorrow, I really hope he does well - he deserves it after all his hard work and after all the heartache of late.  Shit, just when you think life is getting easier something else comes and knocks you back on your ass. I do think he will be fine, he is his own worse crtic, wuite a british trait for a Californian boy.
Thank goodness once again for my lovely wee ones, I wouldn't be coping so well if I didn't have them to cuddle in to.

My other salvation is the running and sewing - more plans for quiet cutting and stitching.
Think I might make some stuff for dad,
Night night my lovely dad I really do miss you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment